Friday, August 28, 2009

que hora es?

Yesterday I went to a mall (La Plaza de las Flores) with some other students.  We ate at the food court (I had Chinese) and just wandered around.  We then returned to downtown where a few of us bought watches.  At home I use my cell phone as my watch; since being here I never know the time.  I feels odd  having something on my arm.  We also stopped in at Pops Heladeria (ice-cream shop).  People do not eat much sweets here.  Sometimes we have fried platano as a sort of dessert with dinner. 

Tomorrow our whole group is going to the INBIO Parque and Irazu Volcano.

2 comments:

  1. Que hora es. I'm guessing that means "what time is it?", referencing your buying a new watch. Now you have a "timely" souvenir of Costa Rica - ha, ha.

    Continue to have an exciting adventure. I'm enjoying your blog. I'll write you after Family Camp to tell you how it went. I think the new place will be nice.

    Love, Sis. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really disappointed that I am going to miss it. Hope is wonderful as always for everyone.

    ReplyDelete